Friday, October 1, 2010

Here and Now

There's a mantra in the counseling world that I've used a million times with my clients: "stay in the here and now".  I've been forgetting that recently. Whether we're waiting on a start date or waiting on our assignment or even waiting on the expectation of finally being able to start this rodeo... we're waiting.

Sam and I were talking about the future and when we would hear about everything. We had to take a breath and remind ourselves to stay in the here and now.



There are so many unknowns in the Army and I just encourage you to stay in the here and now and live in the season that you are in at this moment. Have a great weekend friends.

Love to you, 
  Martha

2 comments:

  1. It's SO hard not to get excited and let your mind wonder what is going to happen. Enjoy the now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweet Tyler! I hope you have a great weekend, we're having beautiful fall weather in NC!

    ReplyDelete